Thursday, February 3, 2022

Updates Coming for Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Guidance

 

The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) has published a new standard for conducting Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and submitted these changes to the EPA for approval. So updates and amendments to the current guidance for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments are on the way. Some of the updates include: timelines and circumstances defining the viability of the Phase I Report; designating a new type of Recognized Environmental Condition (REC); and new standards for reviewing historical records to be included in the Phase I Assessment.

If your upcoming project warrants a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, contact Environmental Alliance, Inc. at (877) 234-1141. Our Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Reports comply with the current ASTM E1527-13 guidance; and already incorporate the updates noted in the ASTM E1527-21 proposed standard.

#environmentalconsulting #environmentalengineering #environmentalsolutions #ASTM #environmentalinvestigations



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alliance Participates in Environmental Speaker Series at Tatnall School in Wilmington, DE!

  On Friday, February 11 th , Alliance’s Vice President – Mike Vanderslice – was invited to speak at The Tatnall School in Wilmington as par...